Orals Coaching Services
We help prepare your project team for Orals using our KSI Advantage™ process and strategy.
Oral Proposal Function Creation and Process Development
With oral presentations becoming a more common requirement in federal contracting, it is important for companies to have a plan for developing winning presentations.
Having a process in place removes uncertainty and increases preparedness across the capture and proposal teams. KSI can help your organization establish a winning orals development strategy and approach.
During orals, the evaluation and selection panel want to interview and observe the project team responsible for performing the work.
Our orals coaches will prepare your team to deliver a winning presentation by:
- Identifying discriminators and win themes that resonate with the customer
- Integrating customer-centered language, themes, and hot buttons into the presentation
- Ensuring compliance with RFP requirements
- Establishing a schedule, in collaboration with the proposal manager, for orals development
- Assisting with presentation development, including graphics to illustrate the presentation
- Conducting seminars on orals presentation techniques
- Providing input on selecting speakers
- Coaching individual team members to increase confidence and develop team credibility
- Managing the timing of orals presentations to ensure the team meets RFP imposed limitations
- Conducting mock Q&A sessions with customer simulations to evaluate the team’s ability to meet customer expectations
“Thank you for your herculean efforts with the team.
I know they came out of orals feeling on top of the world, and just wanted to let you know that I appreciate how far you brought that team along.”
– Senior Vice President, Parsons Corporation
Ready to Get Started?
Let our Orals Coaches help your team deliver a seamless presentation.