Proposal Development Services
We help you create a winning proposal that is compliant and compelling, using our KSI Advantage© proven tools and processes.
Service I: Proposal Function Creation and Process Development
Setting up your proposal department can be challenging and costly.
We provide end-to-end support to help you develop your process, document key roles and responsibilities, and provide a roadmap to cost-effectively establish a proposal function.
Service II: Proposal Development Assessment and Process Improvement
It can be challenging to measure the performance of your proposal team, identify skill gaps, and evaluate the effectiveness of your current proposal process.
To help you improve response quality, we can benchmark your current proposal function, identify key areas of improvement, and develop an actionable plan to ensure best practice adoption across your team.
Service III: Turnkey Proposal Team Support
Organizations that employ highly skilled and competent proposal development professionals win significantly more business than those who do not.
We go beyond the “one-off” staffing mindset to help you deliver a winning proposal with a full-service team of proposal experts, appropriately sized to fit your needs.
Our Turnkey Proposal Team includes:
- Proposal Manager: Our proposal managers have extensive experience in implementing successful proposal processes and best practices for both large and small government proposal efforts.
- Proposal Writers: Our writers can prepare any type of section for a proposal or grant, including executive summary, technical, management, transition, past performance, resumes, quality assurance, risk management, staffing, and price narrative. We also provide technical writers who support writing and editing of reports, manuals, plans, contract deliverables, and internal communications.
- Full Service Graphics and Production Support: We create compliant and compelling proposal graphics and execute the printing, binding, assembly, and packaging of your entire proposal. We offer a full-service production room and are able to perform large-scale printing and binding, custom tabs, final QC/book check, electronic media creation, and proposal packaging.
Service IV: Proposal Staff Augmentation
Need extra support for your proposal team? Personnel unfamiliar with your current client or your capabilities?
Our team members can support your proposal and provide you with continuity of operations throughout an opportunity, or long-term support as required. Our proposal staff augmentation support includes:
- Capture Managers
- Proposal Managers
- Proposal Coordinators
- Proposal Writers
- Volume Leads
- Subject Matter Experts
- Graphic Artists
- Desktop Publishers
- Pricing Strategists
Service V: Proposal Development Training
Whether you are hiring new individuals or you need to enhance your current proposal team’s capabilities, KSI can help train your proposal team on effective proposal best practices.
Your proposal team will:
- Learn how to operate as a cohesive unit and adhere to the proposal process
- Understand how proposal development fits in the opportunity lifecycle
- Learn how to outline the proposal for responsiveness to the RFP while best presenting win strategies, themes, and discriminators
- Learn our KSI Advantage© proven techniques to draft, review, and revise proposal sections
Service VI: On-Demand Proposal Services
“No other proposal team compares in level of dedication, service, and expertise that we’ve experienced from Key Solutions.
The camaraderie, collaboration and time spent with their experts have not been matched with any other proposal group.”
– Amy Sadeghazadeh, Arbinger Institute
Ready to Get Started?
We’ll help you create a winning proposal and process that is compliant and compelling.