Proposal Development Services
Our consultants help you create a winning proposal that is compliant and compelling, using our KSI Advantage© proven tools and processes.
Click on an icon to go to each service.
Service I: Proposal Function Creation and Process Development
Setting up your proposal department can be challenging and costly.
We provide end-to-end support to help you develop your process, document key roles and responsibilities, and provide a roadmap to cost-effectively establish a proposal function.
Service II: Proposal Process Assessment and Improvement
It can be challenging to measure the performance of your proposal team, identify skill gaps, and evaluate the effectiveness of your current proposal process.
To help you improve response quality, we can benchmark your current proposal function, identify key areas of improvement, and develop an actionable plan to ensure best practice adoption across your team.
Service III: Turnkey Proposal Team Support
Organizations that employ highly skilled and competent proposal development professionals win significantly more business than those who do not.
We go beyond the “one-off” staffing mindset to help you deliver a winning proposal with a full-service team of proposal experts, appropriately sized to fit your needs.
Our Turnkey Proposal Team includes:
- Proposal Manager: Our proposal managers have extensive experience in implementing successful proposal processes and best practices for both large and small government proposal efforts.
- Proposal Writers: Our writers can prepare any type of section for a proposal or grant, including executive summary, technical, management, transition, past performance, resumes, quality assurance, risk management, staffing, and price narrative. We also provide technical writers who support writing and editing of reports, manuals, plans, contract deliverables, and internal communications.
- Full Service Graphics and Production Support: We create compliant and compelling proposal graphics and execute the printing, binding, assembly, and packaging of your entire proposal. We offer a full-service production room and are able to perform large-scale printing and binding, custom tabs, final QC/book check, electronic media creation, and proposal packaging.
Service IV: Proposal Staff Augmentation
Need extra support for your proposal team? Personnel unfamiliar with your current client or your capabilities?
Our team members can support your proposal and provide you with continuity of operations throughout an opportunity, or long-term support as required. Our proposal staff augmentation support includes:
- Capture Managers
- Proposal Managers
- Proposal Coordinators
- Proposal Writers
- Volume Leads
- Subject Matter Experts
- Graphic Artists
- Desktop Publishers
- Pricing Strategists
Service V: Proposal Development Training
Need to enhance your proposal team’s capabilities? We’ll train your team on proposal best practices using our KSI Advantage© tools and agile methods.
- Learn how to operate as a cohesive unit and adhere to the proposal process
- Learn how to outline the proposal for responsiveness to the RFP while best presenting win strategies, themes, and discriminators
- Learn proven techniques to draft, review, and revise proposal sections
- Customized training topics are also available
Service VI: On-Demand Proposal Services
Tackle your next proposal quickly with our on-demand services!
We make it easy to book a proposal expert with just the right skillset. Our on-demand services include:
- Compliance Review
- Proposal Color Reviews
- Production and Desktop Publishing
“From the first contact with KSI, they were genuinely interested
in our company and how to best help us achieve our
proposal development goals.
KSI was responsive, and most
helpful in assisting our company to develop a more effective,
organic proposal development capability.”
– Vice President, The Garrett Group
Ready to Get Started?
We’ll help you create a winning proposal and process that is compliant and compelling.