Create Winning Proposals
We help businesses win government contracts, with the right tools and guidance every step of the way.
Our consultants use their deep federal procurement experience and training to help clients win government contracts.
Our KSI Advantage© Approach, a set of comprehensive capture and proposal best practices, are flexible and easy to integrate into any size team or procurement.
Click on a service to learn how we can help you.
We create a capture process and strategy that will increase your firm’s win rate.
Success in Proposal Strategy and Development
Billion in Contract Wins
- Full-time proposal consultants with over $185 billion in government contract wins.
- Tailored capture and proposal processes to fit your goals and infrastructure.
- Access to our Proposal Center to host your team with three war rooms, conference and breakout rooms, a full-service production room, private offices, and a catering kitchen.
- Over 250 subject matter experts and associates providing specialized expertise and support.
- Experience winning bids with over 100 federal agencies and departments.
- Following our Principle Centered Winning code of conduct, we work for only one client on any given contract opportunity.
If you often experience costly delays or changes during final production, it’s time to set up a real process. Learn how in our latest guide!
This article will help proposal managers, writers, and reviewers understand the benefits and challenges of collaborative software.
Doing business with the federal government is unlike any other client. In part one of our small business guide, we break down the complexity of the federal procurement process.
Want to secure a steady stream of federal revenue for the next 5–10 years? Enter the MATOC. Everything you need to know in our latest guide!
Capture + Bid Score™ Service
Calculate how you might perform on a bid before you invest resources. Our Capture + Bid Score™ service helps you focus on bids that drive revenue and profitability.
Fill out the form to book our services.